Thursday, March 20, 2008

TGIF

Ok, I know it's not Friday yet, but I'm very excited for tomorrow. Guess who's going to the very last dress rehearsal performance of Jay-Z before his tour starts on Saturday night in the Magic City? Yours truly (and my bf). That's right, I'm a gangsta.

Jay is playing at a very small theater on the Beach and I'm sure it will be a great show. I got REALLY good tickets. It only cost me a few hundred dollars small fortune. Tomorrow night might even be better than the last time I saw him back in 2005 when the rest of these people showed up at the show too: Mary J Blige, Puffy, Busta, Trick Daddy, Lil Jon, and Trina.

So, I'm thinking tomorrow night will be more of the same.

Oh yes, and I get to leave work early tomorrow, because its Good Friday, and on account of me having to go to the gym so I can look that much better in the cute outfit I will decide on tonight church and all, because I'm a bad Jew that never goes to Temple good catholic.

What is the significance of Good Friday anyway? These Catholics have me all confused.

No comments: