Sunday, March 30, 2008

And, they're off!

After talking about it nonstop for maybe the past month, my sister and her man are off to Costa Rica. I told her to drink only bottled water and to remember that even if she feels safe she's still in a foreign country. See I'm going to be a good Mom, I've already got the neurotic part down.

Being that I am house sitting for my parents this week, I also graciously agreed to house sit for sis. She called my 3 times on Saturday to quiz me on all of my house sitting duties, and to make sure I remembered the alarm code. With everything she's assigned me, it looks like I'm going to be there for hours. Great! I don't think its essential that I spend quality time with her cats. I think that if I feed them, that's quality time enough.

Ok, good. So, I'm already paring down my official duties at cat caretaker and house sitter. I better got a good present for all of my hard work!

No comments: