Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

It's 3:30p.m. on Friday+ It's our receptionist's birthday + Everyone is going to Blue Martini to forget how much they hate working celebrate her birthday= I only have to sit here for a little while longer can leave work when the 9 to 5ers leave because my boss knows everyone is going to Blue Martini. He already told us not to drink too much. Since I'm one of the attorneys I have to be responsible. I'm usually ALWAYS responsible.

But I am going to be super responsible today because I have big plans for Saturday: work out for several hours, pedicure, dinner with adorable BF and friends, show BF what it means to go to Brazil.

I went to Brazil yesterday. You know it's going to hurt when they tell you to take a deep breath and exhale when they pull the wax off. I drank 2 glasses of wine and forgot that my "danger zone" was attacked by a person that I paid good money to.


Brazil, it looks a lot like Miami


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooooo! I am going to Brazil for the first time in a few weeks. Fochler finally talked me into it. I am expecting the worst and plan on having mutiple glasses of wine to make it through. It should make the bf super happy though - like I am a brand new woman he has yet to experience...

Curlatini, Esq. said...

Brazil is not scary. Although traveling there sometimes stings a little.

I don't think my trip to Brazil made any impact with my bf (although I wish it had). Loves it.