Saturday, March 8, 2008

I don't think I would handle this scenario very well.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/03/05/identical.triplets.ap/index.html


Actually it's kind of a nightmare for me. This lady had problems getting pregnant, so she and her husband decided to do in vitro fertilization. And the fertilized egg split, and then it split again, and then she was pregnant with triplets.


Honestly, it's freak things like this that are bound to happen to me. By the time I finally get around to marrying someone and having kids I'll be, what, 47? And I'm sure all of my eggs will look like tiny raisins by then. And I'll be the one doing in vitro fertilization. And then these 3 kids will cost me so much money that I'll never have enough money for the plastic surgery necessary to repair my body from carrying 3 babies at once. And if I don't have kids until I'm 47 that means I'll still be working at 47? Wait, I think I just don't like the commute, not just work in general. In any even, OMG, that's another nightmare altogether.


Pray that this does NOT happen to me. Thank you.

No comments: