Sunday, March 9, 2008

Exciting idea

Dear all,

I have a dream that I hope will come to fruition by the end of the year. It was hastened by the fact that many of my friends from law school have recently opened their OWN law offices. And then one of the attorneys at my office just announced that she's leaving the firm to open her own practice.

I was talking to her and another attorney at my office about opening a solo practice and #1--it's not as expensive as I thought and #2--they weren't worried about finding clients.

***enter idea/dream: be my own boss, have a flexible schedule, not have the boss looking over my shoulder every day, make more money, try to live a happier life. I can't stop thinking about it actually. I'm going to try to make something happen by the end of the year. I'm so excited.

Pray that I'm successful.

No comments: