Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My thoughts on Rock of Love 2

This season is pretty much the same as last, but different sluts.

Instead of hating that ugly fire crotch, this year the girls all hate Kristy Joe, who, not surprisingly is the prettiest girl among the remaining hoes "contestants." Kristy Joe, if that's even her real name apparently has 1 ex-husband and another husband she's still married to. She also likes to wear A LOT of makeup. Her eyebrows are so dark they could be tattooed on even. I've also just discovered that she's modeled for Playboy and her breasts are real (not).


Then there's Daisy, who looks very similar to a cartoon. She too has real breasts (ha ha ha), and it also seems that she has a small tire implanted in her lips. I can't really tell if she's happy or sad because her lips don't move and she's unable to communicate emotion because of all the foreign substances she has in her body. Some of my preliminary research has revealed that she's Oscar de la Hoya's niece. I found this picture of her on the internets.



And it clearly indicates that the girl likes to party--Jack bottle in hand, lines of coke ready for consumption, and half-dressed. That really says it all. These girls are classy.
Um, ok, that's all I've got for now. I'm out.

No comments: