Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ok, I'm not going crazy

It turned out to be a beautiful day in South Florida, and I have been busily working away in my office. Outside my window I have a view of open water, tropical trees, and the construction of new high rise buildings. And as I look at the construction workers climb all over the roof of a 40 story building, I think, I hope those guys are wearing some type of safety harness. Otherwise, I might be working on their case very soon. That's when I realize, I'm back to normal, if normal means that you have weird dreams about being trapped in a gas station during a hurricane, eating pizza, or driving from building to building while trying to "beat" a tornado (I'm a native South Floridian, I should have a healthy fear of hurricanes!). But I will say that having strange dreams and sleeping great beats sleeping horribly and having no dreams at all, which was the case with me for a long time.

I'm fine, I'm ok, I'm even good.

No comments: