Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love excuses to take my shirt off

I don' t think I was born with this confidence, but I certainly have it now. Maybe it's the growing older part of me that makes me say "you need me to take my top off? No problem." A while back I was at the dermotologist. And being that I am a native south Floridian, I have been in the sun quite a bit. So, in an attempt to be vigilant against skin cancer, I kind of keep track of certain spots on my skin to make sure they're not cancer. Anywhoo, I was at the dermotologist a while back. The doctor was hot and kind of being flirty. I told him I had a spot on my back that I wanted him to look at. He suggested that in order to see the spot clearly I should remove my top. I didn't wait for a paper gown or anything! The shirt came right off. Then I forgot that he wanted to look at my back and not my front, even though I must say that the front is a way better view.

The comfortability (not sure if that's even a word) factor has extended beyond the medical realm. Now I'm totally comfortable taking my top off at the beach and pool too. Which may or may not be appreciated. I feel so free, it's kind of a relief. I'm just saying, you should try it sometime.

1 comment:

ipanemic.com said...

I had a friend once who was going to purchase a jacuzzi. The salesman was making the pitch that, just last weekend in his own jacuzzi, he had a party and half the people were topless. He failed to mention that it was guys.

I support your toplessness. Also, you're overdue for your eye appointment. Please come in soon. We'll need you to remove your top.