Thursday, January 31, 2008

Leave a %&^$#@* message!

Not sure what the problem is, but someome recently has been calling me and not leaving messages. It is really annoying. And I am not the type of person to call the number of the missed call back, because I really don't care that much. But if you are going to call every day for a week, come on. Leave a *&%#$%^&* message! Is it that important that you speak to me personally? Because if it is, note to caller: I don't take calls from people whose phone numbers I don't already know. This is done in an attempt to make the best use of my free time as I can. I don't need to be annoyed by sales calls and other crap like that.

So finally I picked up the phone (in a very annoyed tone of voice) when "the number" came up again last week. Guess who it was? My eye doctor's office telling me that I had to set up my annual appointment. That pissed me off even more because my eyesight is fine (for now) and I'm having no problems with my prescription, although I wish I could get rid of my contact lenses forever. But that was very nice of them telling me that I needed to get into the office to let me know my prescription hadn't changed and I owed them $200.

No comments: