Thursday, January 3, 2008

Are the holidays over yet?

Seriously. I am ready for the holidays to be over. I need to get back into a routine. I need work to get busy again. I am so bored, and it is too frustrating to try and think of things that I can bill .1 for. When is everyone getting back from vacation? Tomorrow? Next week?

Note to everyone that I do business with: I tried to be productive over the "holidays." So, you all should have lots of letters, e-mails, and legaly things to answer when you get back. Do me a favor and answer my letters, e-mails, and legaly things so that I have work to do. Sitting in my office for 9-10 hours a day is really boring. I've reached the end of the internet, and I want to stop worrying about not billing enough hours each day because I don't have enough work to do.

Right now I'm just sitting in my office waiting for my boss to leave, because I don't like to leave before he does. I'm the associate, I'm supposed to be the one doing all the work, I should be staying late in my office working, not wondering about what time my boss will leave. And another thing, due to the location of my office I cannot leave the office without everyone pretty much noticing that I leave because I have to walk by all the other offices. If I didn't have to walk by my boss' office I'd probably have left 20 minutes ago. I am bored, and I want to buy candles and other home smell good things that the White Barn Candle Co. sale, and then get dinner at Whole Foods, and I'm hungry. This is too much. Get me out of here.

No comments: