Wednesday, January 9, 2008

BTW I got ripped off

BTW people, did anyone catch last Sunday's 60 Minutes? And don't call me grandma because I like the show, the stories are good. And, when I recall these stories to other people I sound smart, unless they watched 60 minutes too (then they know where I got my material from). This week's stories included Roger Clemens saying he never took steroids, the ruler of Pakistan (whose name I can't pronounce) saying Benazir Bhutto was asking for it, and some mob hitman taking about all the people he whacked.

And then there was Andy Rooney. I usually don't pay attention to his editorials because he's just so annoying and has a whiny voice, but this week guess what he was whining about????? The names of the presidential candidates and how some of them are not very "presidential!!!!" Ok I used my own original term: "presidenty," because it sounded funnier than "presidential," but it serves the same purpose!

Um, excuse me, Mr. Rooney and blog visitors, but did I or did I not just write about that in the last 2 weeks. Remember, I said that Huckabee sounded like a character from a Mark Twain novel. Huckleberry???? Anyone? Anyway, Rooney totally ripped off my idea! I am so pissed. I know I'm not an annoying, whiny, old man whose known for his bitch sessions every Sunday night, but I do have a degree in mass communications, and now I'm an internet author. Come on, have some respect for your peers Mr. Rooney.

If he starts doing editorials on Rock of Love 2, I am really going to have to do something about this guy. For reals.

No comments: