Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Social life update

So, I had a date with the cute guy from the party on Saturday. It went really well. Actually I can't stop thinking about him. I like him. He's got spunk. He's not boring. He's smart. He's funny. All good qualities. He asked when he's going to see me again. I told him this weekend. I hope it happens. Maybe he'll call me tonight. (Smile)

*the current dating situation is not normal for Curlatini. But she does deserve to receive attention from a nice guy due to the fact that her dating life has been in a total drought for the past 4 years, which is , coincidentally, when she moved back to Florida from an amazing city which may or may not be Washington D.C. Not that the drought has anything to do with the men in Florida, but we all know it really does.

1 comment:

Mozo said...

My dear, i can tell you even living in new york city - I've been on a 4 year drought myself. It blows but I dont' think it's Miami... Or NYC. That's not to say it's us either. I came ax your blog googling the words - what do I say to that cute guy @ the gym? I stumble upon your website. Very nice work, indeed. I shall look forward to updates!