Friday, December 28, 2007

Political commentary update


Ok, remember last week when I was talking smack about Mike Huckabee, and the fact that his name is soooooo UNpresidential, and his family is not so much eye candy as voter-repellent? Well I found a pic of the fam and I thought people would enjoy seeing it to really understand what I was talking about.
Now, are stripes slimming, or do they just make you look like an overweight mattress (the old-timey ones that have blue stripes or the ones you have to use at sleep away camp)? I'm going to write the Huckabee campaign and suggest they issue another picture and in the new picture everyone should wear black, or just take a picture of the dog and send that one out instead. Either suggestion would be better than Exhibit A (the pic above). Right?
And the dog looks like it's trying to escape from being eaten by the family. But seriously, the family would need to eat like 25 dogs to satisfy the appetites of those two boys.
*I know I'm so mean, but that's really what everyone is thinking, don't say you aren't!

1 comment:

virginia belle said...

since you're screaming for comments here's a comment: this is an old picture...they are all much more svelte now...especially mike himself fyi :)