Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well that is f%&$#ing great

Ya know what I just realized? I'm not going to make my bonus in May. We have to bill 2000 hours at my firm--1000 from December-May and 1000 from May to November. I just pulled my hours from December until now and I don't think I'm going to make it unless I somehow bill 200 hours a month for the next 2 months. That's fucking great. So, now I won't get my incentive bonus of $2000 for meeting my 1000 required hours for both 6 month periods. Shit. So that's like 3-4K I'm not going to make this year because my firm has me doing so many worthless non-billable projects. I think I hate it here. I definitely hate the commute.


I guess I'll just have to pretend that my $2700 tax refund is my bonus.Crap. This is really not working for me. I'm not happy.

No comments: