Monday, April 21, 2008

Rock of Love 2 reunion special

So this weekend in between purchasing many gifts for friends, running tons of errands, working out like crazy, socializing, and celebrating Passover, I managed to catch the Rock of Love 2 reunion show. Here are some thoughts:

Why must Heather try to dress like a rock star? I think she actually looked like some type of modern day Janis Joplin, only prettier and sluttier. You can take the girl out of the strip club, but you can't take the strip club out of the girl.

Frenchie--she's just gross. I don't think that even Bret wants to see her naked.

Daisy--Change your name, it sounds like a stripper name. Oh, that's right she is a stripper, and a perfect advertisement for plastic surgery gone wrong.

Destiny--Reported that her Dad dies 2 weeks ago. Everyone cried, even me a little. I think I was just in a crying mood. That happens sometimes.

No comments: