Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's happened again.

Another person I was never friends with sent me a friend request on Facebook. She, like the other non-friend, that sent a friend request is very choosy about who she's friends with. She has 310 friends. The other guy had 491 friends. There's NO way you have that many friends. I don't even think my cell phone holds that many numbers.

So, I went to law school with this person and although she was in my section 1st year, I don't think I ever had a single conversation with her. AND, I saw her at my gym last year and she acted like she didn't even have the energy to say hi. Bitch. I confirmed her anyway. I don't want people to know I don't like them until they are my opposing counsel and then I can release my dislike of them guised as "I'm advocating for my client."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and you"re gonna get another one of those because Leah Brody asked me if you were on Facebook. Happy hunting!

Curlatini, Esq. said...

Well it's not really the same thing beucase Leah and I were actually friends in college, and we were in the same soroity.

But, thanks anyway for the comment.