Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday morning


I usually am fine with mornings. I would even say that sometimes I am a "morning Person." But that was not the case this morning. You see, I'm really tired. I hit the snooze button 5 times. I did not want to get out of bed, which left me with a very short amount of time to get ready for work. I didn't want to come to work at all, but I have a lot of things to do and since I am responsible I didn't pretend I was sick.

Oh yes, and my starvation vacation diet officially started yesterday. That might be another reason why I'm so tired. I woke up starving. And now I'm drinking metabolism revving green tea and eating my lower sugar oatmeal still not feeling energized. I'm already wondering what time I can leave the office so I can go to the gym and run on the treadmill for as long as I can. Cry.

And FYI--I didn't see the Rock of Love 2 finale because I fell asleep. Crap. And I think my computer is broken, again. Great. How am I supposed to charge my I Pod now?

No comments: