Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WTF is going on in my office when I'm not here???

Last week on Valentine's Day, one of my bosses gave everyone in the office a box of chocolate. I think I may have had one piece that day and one the next day, but I know for sure I didn't have more than 2 pieces from the box. So, then today, I didn't bring breakfast to the office and instead I was going to have a very healthy breakfast substitute of chocolate. But to my surprise I opened the box and there was 1 piece missing, not the 2 that I had previously eaten. AND, the piece that was missing was not one of the pieces that I already had. I know this because the pieces of candy were all shaped differently and their assigned spaces in the box were all shaped like the piece of candy. So, when I opened the box, the long oval candy was gone and I KNOW I hadn't tried that piece yet!!!! WTF????

So, I'm not sure what the hell happened--whether someone swaped boxes with me (and I have no clue why they would do that) or someone put their candy into my box, or I don't really fucking care what happened, but it is very fishy and I was so very grossed out by the possibility of someone touching candy on my desk when I wasn't looking, so I threw the entire box into the garbage.

BTW, I woke up with a mild cold and my throat hurts. I need less germs, not more.

No comments: