Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lipstick Jungle

If you have not seen Lipstick Jungle (Thursday night 10p.m. NBC), then you NEED to. It's my new favorite show. It is also very conveninet to watch as NBC allows viewers to watch it online. So, when I fall asleep on the couch at 9:30 (usually every night) and wake up in the middle of Jay Leno, I can watch it at work the next day.

Favorite female character: Victory Price. I like her name. She has a cool job (fashion designer) and on the show she has a hot boyfriend who also happens to be a billionaire. Which leads me to my next thought.......

Favorite male character: Andrew McCarthy. I don't remember his character's name. He plays the aforementioned hot billionaire. And can I just say that he used to be cute when he was younger, but now he has officially reached the level of "HOT."

Wow, I guess I'm maturing when I no longer think that people like Chase Crawford (I don't even know who that is, but he seems to be the "it" guy.) are attractive, but I really think that people like Andrew McCarthy, who's 45, or my bf, who's 30.5 are super hot.

Least favorite female character: Brooke Shields. I don't remember her character's name either. Since when is Brooke Shields a female bodybuilder? Seriously, she looks huge, like she could snap me in half (which I'm sure she could). And she's just thick, it's not pretty. And her hair on the show is horrible. Note to hair stylist: if you're going to put curlers in Brooke's hair, be sure to brush out the curls after you remove the curlers. Otherwise she looks like a doll for an 8 year-old child.

So, if you haven't seen this show yet, check it out, and then tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this show! Wish I could switch places with a couple of these women. Their lives look like how I imagined my life, but how my life has sooooooooooo not turned out.