Monday, February 18, 2008

Another holiday that I'm working

President's Day. Everyone else is out enjoying time off from work. I know this because my usually hellish morning commute was only 25 minutes today causing me to get to work at 8:10. WTF? I am stuck in the office doing bullshit work until I can get the hell out of here and enjoy my real life.

Oh, and the family met the BF last night. Everything went fine. The BF was ok with it. I thought he did great, and looked even better! Haven't heard from the parents or sister yet, but they're sure to agree with me.

And also, the BF learned that I am prone to emotional outbursts after I don't want to talk about what's bothering me and instead respond to questions with the following words: "fine," "I guess," "nothing." It didn't scare him away. Holy crap, I really need to grow up.

Plus, my diet is going good. My skinny clothing is sure to fit again soon! Go me, it's my birthday. Go me, it's my birthday. Wait it really is my birthday. Well, yesterday anyway. I'm a year older, still not married, and childless. I bought myself expensive jewelery. I can afford to do that because I don't have kids.

No comments: