Monday, February 18, 2008

Rock of Love 2


Ok, so I am watching the show this season, but I can't keep any of the skanks straight. So. I'll just say that I finally found a picture of Bret without the bandana/cowboy hat combo, so, I'm going to post it and then we can all make comments. OK?
First of all, how did a tennis ball get into Bret's crotch region? Because it's either that or his junk is packed into his jeans so tightly that he's probably not going to have any more kids.
Second, his face looks like a woman's. See what too much botox and lip injections can do to a man? Make him start to look like the opposite sex.
And lastly, is Bret really looking for his soulmate? Because he never makes comments like "she took care of me when I was sick," or "she was concerned about my mom whose getting old." The comments are more along the lines of "she looked smokin' hot," "she is unbelievably sexy," or my favorite "there was movement. Heavy, heavy movement."
What exactly was "moving" Bret. Wait, on second thought, I don't think I want to know. Gross. He probably injects that with Botox too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of his problems is he had collagen injections in his 'nether region'. Only that can explain the freakishly big bulge! hehe