Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Work 3 Month Anniversary

Today is my 3 month anniversary at the new job.

Current mood about new job: apathetic.

Number of times I arrived at work before 9am this week: 0 (I think, see I don't even care about being late so much that I can't remember when I come in on time).

Number of hours billed in January:189. That's pretty Fing impressive!

Months until first bonus: 3

Months until second bonus: 9

Months until I can look for and secure a job that pays me 40-50K more: 9 (OK, I can do this, work at a job I don't like so I can get a job I like more and pays me what I'm worth)

When I started here I was told that I may get a "bump" in salary at the end of 3 months. Both of my bosses are in a meeting right now. I was getting excited I might be informed of my "bump" today. But, I was just informed that there's a 3rd person in the meeting. So, that means they're not talking about my "bump." Mind you, I'm not poor by any means, I just like to make LOTS of money. And if I don't like my job I think more about the money I'm earning that I normally do. That's all.

No comments: