Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mitt Romney

In case you haven't heard, Mitt Romney is dropping out of the presidential race our last chance for having a hot president is over. And you know what? He made a very smart financial political, professional, and well-reasoned decision. In a speech today he said the following: Beacuse I love America in this time of war, I feel I have to stand aside for our party and our country. This statement could be interpreted several different ways:

1. Even if I am rich, I am tired of pouring my OWN money into this campaign.
2. I finally faced reality and decided I didn't want to pour my OWN money into this failing campaign.
3. I like having a lot of money.
4. Hey, I like McCain too.
5. I don't love this country when we're not in a war.
6. Maybe it's not too late to start my underground campaign for VP.
7. I'm too good looking to be president.
8. Maybe I can get a cabinet position our of this whole foray into national politics.
9. President Bush really messed up the country world with this whole war in Iraq, and you know what? It's just too fucked up to fix.
10. I'll just buy something to make myself feel better.

*David Letterman--call me. This is good stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he is really hot, too! MM