Friday, August 22, 2008

She now loves the scratching post more than me

Hi. Remember yesterday when I said I wasn't sure if Miga was using the scratching post? Well, it's confirmed. She like it, she really likes it. After I got home from happy hour last night and was getting her dinner ready she was scratching away. I told her she was a good girl and that she needs to leave Mommy's furniture alone.

But now she seems to prefer the post over me! This morning I got up and called her name to come upstairs. Usually she runs up right away to tell me "good morning." Well this morning she didn't come up. So I went downstairs to see if everything was ok. And guess what I saw? Her sleeping right next to the post, all cuddled up to it. So, now she likes the post so much that she is ignoring me????

Wait, am I getting jealous of a scratching post? That's scary.

No comments: