Monday, August 4, 2008

Mondays

Hi. I'm using this Monday to extend my weekend by one day. Yes, technically I'm in the office. But, I haven't done anything all day except eat lunch with the other attorneys. So, it looks like I am going to have to be really productive one day this week to make up for today's laziness.

My work computer has been acting up lately. Today it was making this buzzing noise, until I hit it 2 times, and then the noise stopped. Who knew I was so technically inclined?

And speaking of technology........we went out and got my bf an iphone this weekend. That thing is pretty cool. I was thinking I was going to get a Blackberry in December for my new office, but I am beginning to think twice. I'm just wondering if I have enough willpower to not play on the iphone all day and actually get some work done. I guess we'll see come January.

And I am very happy to report that I am the proud Mommy to a 9 year-old-kitty. She is the most beautiful cat ever, and so incredibly sweet! Even her Stepdad said she was pretty, and that was just from looking at pictures on my phone! Wait until he sees her in person.

I got her from the Humane Society of Broward County. I decided that adopting an adult cat was probably a better bet then getting a kitten that had way too much energy and would trash my house on day 1. Plus, my cat was the prettiest one there, and she's nice too. I'm really excited about the newest addition to the family. She follows me all over the place. It's adorable. I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

1 comment:

m said...

Congrats on the new kitty! I can't wait to see a picture. AND, I'm thrilled you got her from a shelter AND that you got an older cat. Kittens are adorable but soooo much work and there are so many great older cats who need homes. Good work!