Wednesday, August 13, 2008

200 posts

My 200th post was yesterday. Wish I could be more excited about it, but I can't.

In other news, I really started working on the office opening. Have a meeting with my CPA next week. During that meeting we will probably determine what the official name of my office will be. After that I can get going on designing business cards, letterhead, and announcements. Got the name of a computer guy from a colleague. Going to meet with the person I'm renting space from and another friend from law school who opened his own office. And I drafted agendas for all of the meetings. Oh, and I drafted most of the text for my website. Making pretty good progress, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!! i'm impressed. also, your cat reminds me of my old cat cassidy. he was the best cat though he thought he was a dog.