Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh hi........

I still hate my job. And I can't tell if it's because when I went into the boss's office on Friday to give him an assignment that he told me HAD to go out on that day he said "What do you need NOW?" What do I need now??? I'm sorry does he have me confused with someone else???? I'd only spoke to him once earlier in the day when he came into my office to give me an assignment. I completed the assignment and then went in his office for him to sign off on it. So, what do I need now???? I need you to fuck off you cranky bastard. And then please remember that unlike the 2 dead weight new attorneys that are in the office, I don't need to talk to you 6 times a day for instructions on how to do something. I know how to do my job. Maybe one of the new attys will get canned and I can take their cases. That's really positive thinking for you.

The other reason I can't stand coming into the office these days is because, well, I have hardly any work to do. I brought this to the boss's attention 3 weeks ago. And I have been pretty good about keeping my hours up, but last week I could only really bill about 23 hours, and that was really trying. And this week, um, I don't have shit to do. So, I'm pretty much going to forget about getting my big bonus at the end of the year because that probably won't be happening at the rate things are going, which sucks really sucks. But on the bright side, since I know I'm not getting my bonus, I can just stop trying hard in the office and just coast by until December. Then, come late December, after I've used this place to just collect a salary and pay for Christmas presents, I'll quit and never have to come back here again.

Maybe I will do what the bf said and try to get things done for my office. He's much better at being positive than I am. He's good like that.

I am going to post pictures of my new kitty tomorrow. She is SO cute.

No comments: