Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 AM and I was wide awake

This happens to me sometimes. I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason. And once I'm awake I start thinking and worrying, about work, opening my office and the bf. Isn't there enough time during the day to worry about these things? Now I have to wake myself up at night to think about it all too?

So what did I do after all the worrying? Came into the office today and told our "office manager" that I'd been working here for 10 months, and in those 10 month I've asked her to order business cards for me 3 times. And what on earth could have happened to the order? It seems to be taking a long time. She said she would check on the "order" because it was taking a long time. Meanwhile, I know no order was ever placed because she is one of the the laziest people working in this office. I know I'm only working here for another 4 months, but I'm going to get those damn cards!

No comments: