Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Remember when

I used to post funny stories about the guys I was dating or wanted to date? Or posted stories about my bf and the funny/cute/dumb things that he would do or say to me? I took those all down when he started reading this blog. I thought those posts might hurt his feelings if he read them. That was nice of me wasn't it? I try to be a nice girlfriend. I want him to know that he's important and really special to me. And sometimes I don't talk to him about things that are bothering me because I feel like he has enough to worry about, and I don't want to add to his stress.



I was going to write a post about how when my bf cancels plans with me 3 times in 2 weeks it really hurts my feelings, and makes me feel insignificant, unimportant, totally disappointed, and dumb. But I don't want to hurt his feelings by writing it here.

Oh, and by the way I'll probably take this post down in a few days because I will feel bad about it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not so subtle way to get your bf the message, curlatini!