Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Star Jones and her gay soon-to-be ex-husband

Below is an article I copied from a very reputable source: people.com. Big Gay Al says he wants to be friends with Star after the divorce is final. Dear Al, that is just not going to work. I know this because it is the same reason I am not friends with any of my ex-boyfriends. The relationship ended for a reason. It usually isn't mutual, and there can not be any free and honest communication between the 2 people who used to be in the relationship together. So, to the people who want to "still be friends" I say to you: it's not gonna happen. Ok? It's a nice thought, but it just doesn't work.

And, here's the reason I posted the picture of the lovely ex-couple......Star's face! Holy crap. Plastic surgery much? Botox too much? And, yes dear, we know you lost all that weight from the gastric bypass surgery which you denied having for years, but now your face is too big for your body. Can you get that reduced too?
__________________________________________________________________


Star Jones's ex, Al Reynolds, wants to set the record straight – really straight. "I am not a homosexual," he says on a new YouTube video posted Tuesday. Reynolds also claimed that he still carries a torch for the former View host, who filed for divorce earlier this year. But, in a series of three videos, he admits the two are not on speaking terms. "It saddens me," he says. "Our relationship is a little tender and hopefully over time we can heal a lot of that, and we can become friends again." (He echoed that sentiment to the Associated Press, telling the wire service: "I still very much love her. I do. I can't lie to you.") Jones and Reynolds tied the knot in an over-the-top ceremony in November 2004. So what went wrong in their three-year union? He says problems began in 2007, when Jones was launching her truTV talk show and he began teaching at Miami's Florida Memorial University. "I don't know if I can point to a specific thing that happened," Reynolds claims in one YouTube post. "I felt like we started to grow apart." The 37-year-old, former banker says he has not dated anyone since his split. "I feel like I've still got a little bit of healing to do," he adds. "After the divorce is final, I'll probably be a little bit more interested in that. Right now, I'm focusing on teaching and finishing my doctorate degree."

No comments: