Monday, July 7, 2008

Long weekend report

Apparently I think that I'm still 21. But in reality I'm 21 plus 10, and can no longer recover as quickly when I go out all night, and even for several nights in a row. Anyway, I spent lots of time with the bf and loved every minute of it. Ate good food, drank adult beverages, and socialized with friends.

The weekend was so good that it was even more difficult to come into the office today. But, the fact that there was no traffic helped the situation. And taking a 1.5 hour lunch helped too. Oh, and I did hardly any work, and I'm still going to leave at 5:30. And, the 2nd new attorney started at my firm today, which is great because that means that my bosses can bother and annoy the 2 new people and leave me the f*&% alone. I think by the end of next week the bosses will have forgotten my name altogether. Wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good plan! You are no longer on the bottom of the totem pole!