Friday, July 18, 2008

I don't really like bugs

Especially big, scary ones like spiders and roaches. So yesterday when I was leaving the office I was none too pleased what I found WAY too close to my car.

Here's what happened, I was already in a freaked out mood when some weird guy followed me out of the elevator. I kept looking over my shoulder to see that he wasn't following me to the car. When I looked forward and continued walking to my car I saw something so scary and gross that I just froze. I couldn't move. I just stared at "it" and literally said "Oh my God," really loud. It was the biggest fucking roach I had ever seen in my life. And it looked like it had come straight out of the prehistoric era. I walked 20 feet out of my way to get to my car.

And then this morning it was by the elevators, on its back. And even though it was dead, I still ran into the elevator because it is just so gross and scary. OK, so now you know what my "kryptonite" is. If you hate me, please do not send me roaches. Just continue your silent dislike of me. Thanks.

No comments: