Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm a little concerned about Monday

Hi. My deposition in my guardian ad litem case is Monday. The attorney for the father is a scary, scary monster. She's a nightmare, a total bitch, and she has multiple personality disorder. I'm a little nervous.

And I'm expecting her to call me in a rage very shortly. I just wrote a nasty letter to her saying her client hasn't paid me in 9 months, owes my firm 5K, and that if he didn't pay the firm $2500 by Monday morning I wouldn't be testifying unless she got a court order. Oops. Was that a little bitchy of me????? I guess she's a good role model for that sort of thing.

I was going to start my diet for my friend's wedding in September this weekend. The diet calls for a dramatic decrease of alcoholic beverages. I don't think I can do that until after Monday. Ok, so let's say I will start my new diet on Tuesday. But then I am going away on Thursday for the weekend and I know that I will not stay on the diet while away. Crap. So, let's be realistic. Maybe I can start the new diet in 10 days.

But I will go to the gym tomorrow morning. That's when all the hot guys are there. See what gets me motivated?

No comments: