Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Dear everyone, I did it. I reached my goal of billing 1000 in six months. And, you know what, after everything is said and done, I will probably have about 10 hours over, which means that I'm going to get my bonus and more $ on top of that for going over 1000 hours, and then I'm going to ask for 50% of the fees from a case that I was appointed on by a judge and which my firm would never even have without me. I think 50% is fair. I may actually get a pretty significant bonus:)

Good now I can pay for all of my vacations and save some money for my future career plans. I actually feel kind of grown up all of a sudden. And tired. From working so much and it's only Thursday. I guess it's good for me that I'm going to an ALL DAY deposition tomorrow and then out of town on Tuesday for business, to Atlanta, there and back in one day. And then, I FINALLY leave for vacation on Thursday.

No comments: