Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Facebook request from a non-friend

I don't know why people that were never my friend to begin with want to be my friend on this Facebook site. The only reason I can think of is that they want to bring their friend count up. The chick that has recently asked me to be her friend already is "friends" with 268 other people. Like the last person, this person was in my section during my first year of law school, and I was told she talked about me behind my back. After I heard that, I made no effort to be her "friend" or "friendly" to her. Plus, I heard about all the guys she slept with in law school and I never said a word about it.

So, I don't think she wants to be my "friend" now because she has grown up and wants to move past all the immature things that happened in law school. I'm a realist. I know that slut hasn't matured one bit. And I have no desire to be her "friend." So, I am going to ignore her. And when she and I have a case against each other, I am going to be the meanest attorney ever. And when I drive home at the end of the day and think about how I acted, I'll smile.

I can be immature too, see?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! The more friends you have, the more access you have to other people's facebook sites, right?That is why people want to have a lot of friends.