Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Old sayings

You know the old sayings "everything happens for a reason," and other stupid phrases like that? I would like to meet that person who made those up and punch them in the face.

I've tried to live my life always doing the "right" thing, only to never feel rewarded. Why should I continue to do the "right" thing when I never feel like it works out for me? Ok, I'm going to say it: it's not fair. And you will probably say: life's not fair. But I feel like life is super unfair to me. It is really true that going through so much crap makes you stronger? If so I should be very strong, but I feel so weak and unable to cope.

I don't think I've stopped crying all day. I break out into a cold sweat once an hour. I feel so weak I can hardly hold my arms up and I threw up twice even though I haven't eaten since last night. To say that I'm upset is an understatement.

No comments: