Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Unexpected drought causes attorney to worry

But not that much. I know I can make work for myself if I try. But I don't really want to try until tomorrow or Thursday. So for now I'm just going to tie up the loose ends on my desk and start fresh another day.

Plus, I have some TV shows to catch up on. I just watched last week's episode of The Office. Um, can you say brilliant? I had to close the door to my office because I was laughing so hard. Next I'm going to watch the last episode of Lipstick Jungle, which I have no doubt will NOT be as funny as The Office, but entertaining nonetheless.

So, yeah, that's how my day's going.

And in a mere three hours I can escape from my cage and get out of here. I'm really looking forward to another super long cardio session in the park. And while I though it would suck to work out without my ipod (it died on my this weekend and has yet to be replaced), it's not that bad at all. After then the bf is coming over. And I am pretty sure he said "we're going to have fun." He never says that. I am wondering what that means, and looking forward to finding out.

No comments: