Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MIA

Um, hi. I've been working a lot. Many, many hours. Which has forced me to be super focused and thoughtful, and when I leave work it's hard to get out of "serious" mode which causes me to be serious and thoughtful after work too.

This has led me down a not so great path, the kind of path where you start thinking about 1 thing that bothers you, and then you think of 2, and then 3 and then......I hope you know where I'm going with this. I am worried and stressed out about things, ok? So, right about now I feel like curling up in the fetal position and staying there for about 3 days. And I'm really tired too. And I was reading this article about people saying they don't need to be in therapy because they have a blog, but I am beginning to rethink that notion. Because the things I'd discuss with my therapist would be way more involved that anything I discuss on this site. You see, I edit my posts on this site, because that's the responsible thing to do. So what do I do with the topics I hold back? Oh that's right---fetal position. Cry.

No comments: