Monday, May 19, 2008

My job sucks again

Remember a few weeks ago when I was kind of worried because I had so much work and not enough time to do it? And I was billing 55 hours a week? And I was so busy that I didn't have time to think about how much my job sucked? Those were good times.



Because now I am 2 weeks away from my deadline to bill 1000 hours in six months and I just need to bill 40 hours a week. But the problem is that this office is dead. There's no work left to do except work on the loser cases my female boss handed down to me because she's too stupid to figure them out herself. And those cases also suck because they are losers, meaning I can't win them no matter how hard I try. And there's nothing I hate more than filing bullshit pleadings with the court just to look like I'm doing something for my client.



So even if I make my bonus, I am going to take this summer to think long and hard about realistically how much longer I can stand it here. I don't think I can make it until January.

No comments: