Monday, September 8, 2008

MTV VMA Fashion Review

Ok, first I'd like to say I have no idea why MTV still has an awards show called the "Video Music Awards," because I've noticed that, um, MTV no longer airs videos. MTV's programming consists wholly of their own original TV shows. So, if they play videos, it must be laste at night when I'm sleeping. Nevertheless, this awards show provides yet another opportunity to make fun of "celebrities," and how could I miss that type of opportunity?????


Dear Pink, Ursula wants her dress back.


























Katy Perry, we weren't aware that the circus was in town last night too. When does your trapeze act start?









This pose is called "the Flamingo."











I'm not kidding. This is a man. His name is Bill.

















Here he is with the rest of the girls in his band:












Insert your own comment, it's not that hard to do, especially when she's wearing this:

1 comment:

Lys said...

The fashion was horrid this year. I know they encourage the celebs to push the envelope as this isn't the Grammys but damn.

As for Bill - wonder if he was inspired by another "B" as in Boy George...

Keri Hilson's outfit is a hot mess!