Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a few things

Hi. I am not sure how interesting this post will be, but I have just a few things to share:

#1. My skinny jeans fit. All three pairs of them. Now I'm afraid to eat.

#2. I am not going to be very productive this week because we leave for NYC on Friday and I am WAY too excited to do anything but think about the trip, and workout so the skinny jeans will fit on said trip. And, it is a good thing I have NO work to do at my office. Now I don't have to worry about being productive since there is nothing to produce.

#3. Due to the aforementioned trip I only have to work 4 days this week. Nice.

#4. Due to the aforementioned trip and a continuing education seminar I only have to work 3 days next week. Sweet!

#5. I still have 5.5 days off left until the end of the year.

#6. I am going to try to see how little time I can spend in the office until the end of the year. That way I can keep on track with my office set up, that I am so worried about.

#7. I am starting to worry about setting up my office. There's just so much to worry about. Computers, paper, phone lines, faxes. And the whole, where will my office be located issue. Holy crap.

#8. My boss was pissed off this morning over some small, insignificant thing that I didn't do on one of my cases. I gave him the "do you think I fucking care?" face. That was fun. I make myself laugh sometimes.

1 comment:

Lys said...

It will be all worth it in the end when you open up your own office. Just stay focused and congrats on the Skinny Jeans :)