Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacation!

Hi. We leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow. I can't really concentrate on work because I'm so excited. That is not great considering that I kind of have a lot to do today, like some little assignments that are not going to take long to finish, but I've been putting off for days and a response to a Motion for Summary Judgment, and empty my inbox, which is now overflowing because I wasn't in the office yesterday.

Ok, so I am going to cut this short and try to get busy, because tonight I'm going to a happy hour/networking event thing and I can't stay late, and who wants to stay late anyway when I could be having drinks with my friends?

PS--This morning, I thought I might have to take a favorite pair of heels to the shoe repair place for an expensive repair. But instead, I took out the super glue and did the repair myself. Now I'll just spend that money on an expensive lunch.

No comments: