Friday, June 20, 2008

It's really hard for me to be positive sometimes

Maybe it's just me, but when I'm upset about something, it kind of starts to leak into other things that I may not be upset about, but that are on my mind nonetheless. And then those "other things" start to take on a negative state as well, and this continues until I'm just upset about everything. That is exactly how I feel right now. I've had a terrible week at work, with so much stress and anxiety. I had to travel for a client and was extremely worried about my performance on the trip. My flight back home got in around 2am, and when I got into the office then next day I'm worrying about when my female boss is going to try and stab me in the back next. I hate her and this job. Oh yes, and my semi-annual review is this afternoon, and the "constructive criticism" I'm not going to get will not come as a surprise because my boss decided to give me a sneak peek on Monday night. Before I left for my business trip. He scared the hell out of me. Thanks for the pep talk, boss. He's such a good leader!

So, this morning as I was driving into the office I was thinking about everything and really just felt like crying. And it doesn't make everything better, but sometimes it feels good.

No comments: