Friday, August 24, 2007

Slow Friday

Why does Friday drag longer than every other day of the week? Is it because you are soooooo excited not to work over the weekend and want to get the hell out of the office? Probably. And today, despite being busy, returning phone calls, e-mails and drafting tons of letters, it's still only 3:35, and I don't even have any plans this weekend? What do I really have to be excited for? Sleeping late? Well, yes because I love to sleep? Working out for hours? I guess because I'm still on this damn diet, not sure how long it will take to reach "goal weight." Am I excited because I don't have to come into my crap office for 2 entire days, hells yes!

But I can also look forward to next Friday when I will not be working at all. In anticipation of heading to Key West next Friday afternoon I've decided to take off all of Friday, because I can, and because I hate my job. So that means that Thursday will drag because Thusday will reall be my "work Friday" and my boss will probably ask me to do 10 last minute things for a case in which nothing is due for a month. Gotta love that shit.

No comments: