Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rock of Love

Ok, I love reality TV shows, but VH1's newest addition to the lineup makes me cringe. Rock of Love is a show to try to find Bret Michaels a new ho. And when casting this show, the producers had just that in mind because they offer him mostly slutty girls with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And if the girl doesn't seem so promiscuious, she makes up for it with crazy.

Bret is now 45 and I'll admit, he's aged well. And I'm sure botox has played some part, which I am really excited about because now I have proof that if I start Botox early enough, my skin can still look wrinkle-free at 45. Ok, now that I've given him a compliment, I do have some criticizm to share.

What is going on with this man's hair????? We can't really say much for it because he's either wearing a bandana or a bandana/cowboy hat combo, but, pretty much it's always covered. We can't tell how much his harline has receeded or if he even has hair. I have a feeling he may have gone the way of Britney Spears and Paris and had extensions or plugs put in because of the hair that is showing, it looks fake and dirty. Maybe Bret is waiting to "fall in love" with on the the show sluts and then he will reveal the whole hair situation to her, kind of like how some people "save themselves" for marriage.

Now, Bret is not an innocent party in this whole thing. He encourages this crazy, wild behaviour, and doesn't seem interested in doing much more than that himself. Last night he says "when he starts partying," he can't stop. And I'm not so sure that's true, but last night he used it as an excuse to have a 4 way-sex thing with 3 of the show sluts.



The ladies:

My favorite by far was a crazy old lady named "Rodeo." I don't know if she has ever ridden a horse, but she liked to wear cowboy hats, probably because Bret does too and that's an easy way to develop a bond without having to talk to the person. Last night she really started to get on my nerves, and Bret's too, so he gave her the [cowboy] boot. She was crying in every other scene about missing her son, and Bret has kids too that he missed because he's locked in this house with crazy, lunatic sluts. And even though they both missed their kids and had yet another thing in common, it wasn't enough for Bret to keep her around. Besides, there are sluttier and crazier hoes in the house that aren't falling all over him yet. Rodeo was just an easy mark.

There was another crazy girl I can't remember, but the best part about her was the fact that she got thrown out on the first episode and refused to accept it. The "head of security" chose to remove her and a few other average looking girls during the first episode even before they got to meet Bret. I will say that I think she was the craziest-looking, and by that I mean she was hit with the ugly stick a few times and then became a junkie/alcoholic, and that just made it worse. As a "professional" maybe the "head of security" knew this chick was crazy just by looking at her, and he was right! She was so crazy that after she got kicked out, she came back to the house knocking on the door begging to be let in. If that didn't seem pathetic and embarassing enough, she then got completely wasted, tried to fight with every other girl there and then had to sleep on the couch. I think the "security professional" had great instincts to begin with, and Bret finally agreed.

Probably the craziest chick in the house was named Dallas. Dallas got the boot last week. To watch Dallas was like driving by a bad accident where people are sprawled out all over the highway. You know you shouldn't stare, but you can't help it. She was mean and nasty to everyone and even when she got kicked out of the house, she was a bitch about it. Good riddance.


Ok, then there is another chick whose name I don't know, but I'm just going to call her Bazongas because it's a fun word she has the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life.

There is one reason only, ok maybe 2, why this girl is still in the house and they are called Exhibit A and Exhibit B. And, I can appreciate people who want to "enchance" their appearance, but the doc who did this girl's rack needs to have his eyes checked or his medical license revoked. I think both would do this world some good.



*editor's note--I tried to upload a pic of Bazongas, but I'm too new at this and I can't figure it out. My Apologies.

No comments: