Monday, August 20, 2007

Funny, or not-so-funny news

Janitor: Co - Workers Put LSD on Pizza--A janitor at a school in New Jersey claims that his co-workers put LSD on his pizza at an office party in an attempt to kill him. The ex-janitor also says that he was bullied constantly, and the LSD incident was part of an extensive plot to kill him.

I've worked with people I couldn't stand, but I have never considered drugging them. Usually I just make fun of them in front of other people. And then when the subject of my disgust attempts to communicate with me about why I can't stand them, I ignore the offending person, making them even more aggravated. Oh how I miss that third year of law school. I wish I had saved those e-mails. Very entertaining. Here's an example:

Hey Curlatini,

Just wondering if we are ever going to hang out again? Or be friends? Maybe we can grab some coffee and talk this all out.

My response: NONE

The annoying person probably wrote me again 4 times and I ignored all of the e-mails. Hey, the kid was the most annoying person I have ever met in my life, and was so insecure that every conversation was turned into one about him. And I know for a fact there there were scores of people who thought the same as I did. So, why was he so interested in trying to be my "friend" when it was more than obvious I had no interest in that? I'm sure he's been dumped before. I feed bad for girls that are dumb enough to have actually gone out with him on a date. I guess that what beer goggles are for!

No comments: