Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am a professional.

Ok, so I decided to start this blog finally after much encouragement from a friend and an absence of work to do at the office.

Summertime in a small law office=nothing to do for the associate=I am bored out of my mind. I am not saying I have NOTHING to do, but I have very little to do. Actually I could probably get everything done for the entire week in a few hours. But then I'd really have nothing to do. So, I am just being productive in very small doses. And trying to decide if I should take a sick day sometime soon just so I don't have to come in.

I am really trying to get creative with how I spend my time. For example, I was going to go out and get a price on a window treatment for the new casa. But before I went out I called the store to see if they would be open. And what do you know? They were nice enough to give me a quote on the phone. Thanks guys. What I am I going to do with an extra hour now?????

No comments: