Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My boss' wife


I can't stand her. She's annoying, expects everyone to be at her beck and call, and does not respect another person's personal space. She stands way too close to me when she's talking. She asks me to do things that take way more time than they should because whoever I'm talking to invariably has to talk to her to get some sort of authorization for release of finances. And also, she thinks I have every detail of all of her cases memorized, even though I know she doesn't.


And you know what else? She is in dire need of a face lift. Sorry to say it, but come on. I know they have the money to afford it. Just get the procedure and you will no longer look like Dopey the Dog's grandmother. Seriously, you can't even put on make-up with out your wrinkles getting in the way. I know she may be considering a "lifestyle lift," which is the poor woman's solution to a face lift. But, at this point the "lifestyle lift" won't give her what she needs--the result of AN ACTUAL FACELIFT. Seriously, take care of that, other people have to look at you. That's it, that's all I have to say on this subject.
*The picture is not actually of my boss' wife. She's not that pretty and her wrinkles are worse.

No comments: