Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hanging up on someone if the biggest F U

Yes, this is what I think. Hanging up the phone on someone is the biggest fuck you, ever! And that is exactly what I did to some piece of shit asshole who called me today. He has one of his assistants call me to say that I did not serve my trial subpoena on time to their moron doctor, who has known about this litigation since September. So, I told the assistant I would file a rule to show cause and they would have to deal with.

So, Mr. Thinks He Has a Big Dick calls me to say that I shouldn't threaten his employees, etc. And I got so sick of hearing him talk, that I just hung up on him. And when he called back to tell me off for hanging up on him, I hung up on him again.

The moral of this story is that I don't care about dumb motherufckers.

No comments: